Tuesday 9 February 2010

Google street view

Today my friend reminded me about the Google street view. I know it is not very new invention. What surprised me is that actually quite a big part of Finland has been pictured by Google guys. If you would like to see a bit of Finland I really recommend this tool :)
On the other hand, the pictures are so close to the areas where people live that it makes a little red light starts to glow in my head - how much further technology will start to enter our private sphere? The street view reminds me a bit of Big Brother - scary!
Anyway I am not paranoid or anything, not yet at least. And that is why I can share with you this view for example. Not a big deal but I hope you enjoy it! And you can travel to very distant corners of Finland this way without moving away from your computer. How tempting!

No comments:

Post a Comment